The existing building started out its life as a car dealership in the early 1900's. By 1960, the facade had been changed several times and the building really had no redeeming features remaining.
It was decided to strip the building to its original shell and start again.
The existing structure of the building was utilized to its fullest extent. The structural beams were repaired and now serve as accents to the beautiful interior of the building, blending old world style and craftsmanship with the necessities of today's business environment.
The exterior of the building was rebuilt in the original style, utilizing traditional detailing and modern materials, making for a modern building with a historic flavor that adds to the downtown charm.
Start and End Date: 2005- 2005